Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thoughts on New Baby brother

He is very reddish in color. Not unlike a steamed beet. I used to not like beets but now I do. Snow White should have eaten some. Back to Baby Batmort, his skin is very smooth. I have thought that if I get in a bad accident and need a face transplant I would like the skin to be taken from my bum because it is very smooth there and has only seen the light of day a few times. This is what Baby Batmort's skin is like. His eyes look like slits. i guess because in the juice it is dark.

5 comments:

Wahoo said...

Too bad it's unlikely we'll be able to try EC with Baby Batmort. More likely we'd have EmC! Sigh. Where can one get hold of a practice baby? Before risking @#$%-ing up one's own baby training. And one's own house.

Mortadella said...

I will SELL you a practice baby.

Wahoo said...

Oooh, Mortadella, you're a caution!

Dixon said...

"juice"

Wahoo said...

Yeah, what kind of juice does Mommy give Mortadella to drink?? Wait a minute. This is Mortadella in question. What kind of fascinating crop does Mortadella grow in her little corner of the garden, which she then precociously blends in the food processor to make her OWN "JUICE" ??